Job Openings With Secret Projects India
About the Company: Secret Pillow Project is a social enterprise with clients in over 35 countries. The brand stands for empowerment of women through the making and selling of ethical products.
Title: Manager- Business Development
Division/Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting Relationship: To COO, Secret Pillow Project India
Functional Reporting: Global CEO, Secret Projects UK
Manager, Business Development & Partnership will be responsible for maximising income from strategic partnerships and sales income of products and services of SPP India. The incumbent will be a self-motivated individual dedicated to driving sales and applying strategies that will enable new channels and a widened customer base for sales. The incumbent will devote 100% of her/his time to sales and marketing.
- To develop sales and marketing strategies with clearly articulated & agreed targets.
- To implement and continually review and assess progress against that plan.
- To work with key internal stakeholders and teams to develop sales channels and partnerships.
- To research and identify sales channels, develop relationships and nurture networks to build and maintain a strong customer base.
- To develop sales collaterals as appropriate for diverse sales channels such as exhibitions, art emporiums etc.
- To negotiate dealership contracts and letters of agreement with sales channels such as boutiques, resorts and hotels.
- To identify and nurture corporate partnerships for gifting and sales platforms.
- To keep up-to-date records of sales and dealers on share-point.
- To circulate e-newsletters and promotional materials on new products from time to time with existing clientele and new prospective business partners.
- To attend meetings and events outside normal working hours when necessary for business development.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Post-graduation/graduation in marketing and sales.
- 2-3 years of sales/ marketing experience.
- Knowledge of external environment (relevant to clientele in ethical shopping sector, events and exhibitions).
- Knowledge of dealership contracts and sales channel development.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and deliver quality results.
- A good self-starter and team player demonstrating a willingness to communicate positively and effectively with all stake holders.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; must have personal presence and a professional polished manner.
- Knowledge of Power point & analytics software.
- A go-getter with a passion for networking and sales.
- Salary will not be a constraint to the right candidate.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.